“The idea of terroir-based spirits is nothing new: Scotch must come from Scotland, after all, and bourbon must come from America, to say nothing of spirits such as Calvados, rhum agricole and the agave spirits, which fall under even more stringent place-of-origin controls.
But what people mean when they say “terroir” isn’t always the same. Sometimes it’s used to refer strictly to the how the land and climate of a certain place effects the ingredients grown there.
But for many products, it can also refer to the human element of how tradition and culture dictate the way something is made and the style that’s considered authentic.”
PUNCH, Bryce T. Bauer
- Iconic Champion® fleece
- Classic athletic fit and signature ribbed stretch side panels for mobility
- Heavyweight 12 oz. fleece is cut on the cross-grain to resist vertical shrinkage
- Sturdy stretch ribbed crew neck, cuffs and waistband.
- Complete with double-needle construction throughout
- Embroidered C patch logo at cuff
- Hand printed here in St. Augustine, FL
SIZE // CHEST TO FIT